- VAT Return data is being collected from the clients.
- TAX Invoices for the sales are being analyzed and recorded as Taxable Sales activity
- Purchase Invoices are being analyzed and Tax Credit being claimed
- Taxable Expenses are summarized
- Tax on import of Goods
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Standard Rated, Exempt and Zero rated supplies are separated.
- VAT return is finalized and sent to owners for approval
VAT Returns Submission
Once the VAT Return is approved by the management, it will be filed to FTA and any payable taxes are paid.
- VAT can be paid by credit cards
- VAT can be paid by Debit Cards
- VAT can be paid by online bank account transfer.
IN House Training of VAT
- Monthly Basic Package AED 500 + VAT
- Monthly Advantage Package AED 1,000 + VAT
- Quarterly Basic Package AED 1,000 + VAT
- Quarterly Advantage Package AED 1,500 + VAT
VAT and Software Training – in House
- VAT – In house training AED 500 + VAT per Hour
- VAT Software Training – In House AED 500 + VAT Per Hour
For more information, please contact Happi Lag